Friday 17 April 2009

a box of chocolate

I heard foreign languages these days, living in the centre of Amsterdam. It just sounded strange to me, European languages that I used to hear during my summer journeys. Do I no longer like strange things? I just want to stay here, to live here, in Amsterdam. It's enough. No travelling is fine.

I have to write what I do want in life to receive some advices next week. There is a person, saying that I should do what I like in life. 'Like' and 'want' are different. 'Like' to me is spontaneous, like sometimes I just want to go somewhere, far away, to do voluntary work for NGOs, in countries far away, with foreign people in Congo, Ghana... But 'want' is to make effort in attaining something. It's more difficult that to do what you 'like'. Thus, it's somehow easier, as you have to make up your mind. Doing something which are easy to be done could be difficult. You're free, you have so many options. Having a broad array of choices makes you confused, sometimes. I'm happy it seems that I don't have many.

Living and bearing responsibility for your own is already difficult. Living and getting a 'little' burden for the other is not easy, at all. Yet, it attaches the person with the 'real' world. Once in while, you have the imagination of you, in far future. But reality is you have to get on with ordinary life, every day, with joy and thoughts, with excitement and with (self) restraint.

I don't know. You probably don't know. The good thing is that I still see 'life is a box of chocolate'. Whatever you're gonna get, it will be chocolate, after all.

People don't need a high IQ to be in love and to love someone. There're so many other things to do. But love, is a basic thing, always there, but hard to touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

random walk during my journey

no9blue - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver