Wednesday 22 July 2009

July 10, 2009

I've just had Creme Brulee, a typically French dessert, like a flan. I even don't know where I am now, in the city. It's 5 Rue de L'Echelle, the address is on the bill. There are a lousy English and lousy French between me and the people here to communicate and understand each other. I cracked the surface of the creme brulee and I was happy. It reminds me of Amelie. Amelie likes cracking that, she likes the sound of it. You use a spoon to make a touch on a hard surface but yet of a soft thing staying under. Isn't it interesting? At least for ppl like me or her, some who walk on the moon.

It's a bit funny I feel. I am travelling alone. Yet, no longer there is the need of having someone, thinking of someone in my mind during the journey three years ago. Neither the is the happiness of breathing freedom, of being independent a year ago when I had my trip in Central Europe. I just find myself being selfish being on my own. It's just I'm leaving him at home and travel for my own sake. I told myself I needed my own space. Yet, there is not so much space, no matter where I go, in a big city, there is hardly space. No, I don't need this. And, being with him is perhaps the most meaningful thing I can do in my life, our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

random walk during my journey

no9blue - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver