Thursday 4 February 2010

Resolutions

I forgot, or I'm not in the mood of writing. I was thinking of my uncle while he said I shouldn't return to the place where I can't change the situation. Yes, I still want to learn and develop myself. So I wont think of going backward. I was happy after being stressed, painful and cranky physically and mentally. I was happy to be on the street, seeing people. I was in the book store, reading cooking books. One was about Japanese healthy eating and the other one was in Srilanka. The opening of the book showed people, in the middle was a smile of a boy and his family. The book shows how to make curry and different kind of thing cooked with curry. I would love to do the same thing for Vietnamese food. I would go back to my father' hometown, Hue to learn making diiferent kind of salty cakes and spicy food. I always wish to travel around, to meet people and learn about their culinary. Will I be on my own to meet people? At least my boyfriend likes eating and photography so he can go with me. I like people and want to learn about people. But I'm not friendly as my bf. :-) I've been writing and it hadnt been saved before he called. But it's good. I was writing nice words and I talked to him badly, like I sometimes keep doing. I'm going to stop, I'm not going to go back. I will stay in the place where I feel free and I will stay because I know I will travel, eventually. I will come what may, for the moment, even though I believe fate is made by the individual, mostly. And I will never think negatively. To reduce negative thought sounds not so strong. I wont think negative, even though I do have problems. Being happy, friendly, and free of mind is the bliss, and a goal to reach, and maintain.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

random walk during my journey

no9blue - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver