Wednesday 17 February 2010

Being a Foreigner

I wish I have more time for writing. Yet the time and the situation dont allow me. I work 8h/day. I still have time back home but it's more interesting and meaningful to get to know and stay closed with ppl around me. And, the down to earth stories they talk about and those they watch on TV. I dont really have a timeline for my project. But, I hope these days will add up to my book of life, of being an insider and an outsider, to both my mother country and the foreign country. There are times I feel Im out of the world. I guess, there is a so called 'transition' year(s); like places between stairs, that you can rest can continue climbing.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

random walk during my journey

no9blue - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver